…but I’m also over there.
And likely over there too.
In other words – we have a lot going on and my laptop has been a bit more like a good paperweight than it has been a blogging companion for a number of weeks now. So here’s what we’ve been up to, and hopefully I’ll get some posts up soon. For now, follow me on Instagram – @likeacupoftea (click where it says “Instagram” under my photo on the right), it’s the best way to see what’s going on in snippits. Here are some of the items we’ve been up to:
- Renovations have started on the original house, finishing up some final things in the addition, and tying the two together
- “New” appliances have been acquired
- Garden harvesting
- Garden preserving including dehydrating chili’s and making our own chili powder, dehydrating squash for the first time ever, and longingly looking at greenhouses
- Baking things
- Moving landscaping around, which of course I forgot to capture since I was using the backhoe at the time, I’ll figure something out to post about this.
- Giving the dogs love and exercising
- Living family life
- Watching the new season of “Alaska: The Last Frontier” at night and thinking how awesome Eve is
So that’s about it. In other words, the snow is coming and mother nature doesn’t wait for the garden to be harvested or the siding to be put on the house or the woodbox to be cleaned out and a preliminary set of logs brought in for when the time comes to use them. The blog and just about everything else outside of work and house land has taken a hit so bear with me. I’m still here. But not. You get it. Find me on instagram where I snap two second shots of the dogs or food most likely before we move onto the next set of necessary things!